Serves 2 - gluten free - tridoshic - vegetarian
- Pasta: 1 pack ceres organic gluten free Sorghum spaghetti pasta or pasta of choice
- Veg: 2 bunches of greenery one of kale and one of rainbow chard, one ripe tomato
- Oil/Spices: ghee 1-2tablespoons, 4cloves fresh crushed garlic, turmeric, chilli flakes, cumin, paprika, salt, black pepper
- Toppings: Meredith goats cheese cubes, parsley, lemon, organic extra virgin compressed olive oil
- In one large pot bring pasta water with rock salt & dash turmeric to boil, then add in pasta
- In a flat cast iron fry pan, heat 1tablespoon of ghee
- On medium heat add 4 crushed garlic cloves and slightly brown before adding one ripe thinly diced tomato, chilli flakes, paprika, cumin powder, salt and pepper to taste. Mix together until aromatic.
- Next add in washed and roughly diced rainbow chard & kale with a big squeeze of fresh lemon (I use half a medium lemon) to taste
- When pasta is Al dente, stain and rinse under cold water for few seconds to gently remove some of the starch, place back into pot and mix in goats feta & parsley, a few glugs of olive oil, cracked black pepper & lemon to taste, then add in the pasta sauce and give good stir before serving.
- Enjoy outdoors in the spring sunshine